SAFE PROTOCOL KEY GUIDELINES
Lotus Hotel Apartments promises you a holiday experience full of the highest quality and ensures memorable and with fun fulfilled holidays. As the hotels top priority is health and safety of the guests, Lotus Hotel Apartments introduces the Health & Safe Protocol, the Health & Safety Plan encompassing all measures and procedures across hotel departments during the COVID-19 pandemic, complies with the World Health Organization and the Greek Government health authorities.
Additionally, Lotus Hotel Apartments has been certified with “Health First Certificate”, focusing on measures and appropriate procedures to prevent exposure and the spread of the coronavirus.
When guests check into our hotel over the next few months, they will notice several alterations and additions, in compliance with the mandatory criteria and extra recommendations of Greece’s Hotel Safety Protocols, to the Hotel’s operation designed to minimize risk and enhance safety for our guests and staff.
- Extended duration of Check-in ( 15pm ) and Check-out ( 11am ) time
- Guests contact details requested upon Check In (for medical use only, if necessary)
- Disinfectant dispensers throughout the hotel
- Appropriate floor markers and informative posters to ensure physical distancing
- Disinfection of room key cards and POS terminals after guest use
- Medical Kit available at front office (masks, gloves, disinfection wipes, sanitizers)
- Credit card as a payment method instead of cash will be reinforced.
- Guests are informed about services that are officially suspended or altered
- In compliance with the new operational protocol, it is not allowed to non-guest’s visitors to enter hotel rooms (please contact reception)
- Rooms will be sanitized and sealed before every arrival
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols for guest rooms with attention to high touched surfaces such as remote controls, door and furniture handles, light switches
- Use of steam cleaners for the disinfection of fabric surfaces such as sofas, chairs
- All kitchen utensils are disinfected upon every room change or guest departure
- The daily cleaning and linen changes are temporarily suspended for minimal contact between guests and staff. It can be altered upon request at the reception
- Air Conditioning Cleaning, according to governmental protocols
- The usage of A/C within rooms at guest’s discretion
- Guests are recommended to vacate the room during housekeeping
- Housekeeping trolleys are sanitized after each shift
- Floor markers and informative posters to ensure physical distancing in hotels common areas such as reception, restaurant, bar etc.
- Increased frequency of disinfection of all common areas and staff areas
- Use of steam cleaners for the disinfection of fabric surfaces
- Disinfection of dining tables, chairs, sunbeds after each use
- Recommendation to all guests the usage of their in-room toilet
- Touchless public garbage bins available in common areas
- Maximum number of people in the pool is 1 per 5 sqm
- Pool sunbeds, lounge chairs and tables are arranged with appropriate physical distance
- Pool sunbeds are sanitized after each use. Guests are not allowed to move sunbeds from their current position, in order to practice safe distancing
- Guests are recommended to lay a towel on the sunbeds before sitting
- Hotel is not providing a pool towels
- Increased water quality controls, regular monitoring of chlorine and Ph levels
- Outdoor playground will be open and will operate with limited capacity
- Safe food preparation and service practice according to HACCP principles
- Hand sanitizer stands at all restaurant entrances
- Sitting arrangement by hotel staff. For example, one family per table at a time
- Sitting capacity reduced to provide adequate space between tables for safe distancing
- Serviced buffet by our trained staff
- Table disinfection after each sitting
- Staff wears PPE at restaurants and bars
- When possible, individual packaged serving items are used.
At our hotel, food handlers and supervisors are trained on safe food preparation and service practice according to HACCP principles.
SUPPLIERS OF GOODS & SERVICES
- All our Contractors and suppliers of goods and services follow similar Safety Protocols measures which complies with Greece’s Hotel protocols and legislation
- No access is allowed within the hotel, mandatory use of PPE
STAFF MEMBERS TRAINING & PPE
- Compulsory training on COVID-19 safety & sanitation protocols to all employees
- Informative posters throughout the staff areas
- Provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees
- Staff is screened for symptoms prior to starting work and if temperature is detected over 37C, they will be asked to stay at home until they are symptom-free.
The hotel has in place an action plan in case of COVID-19 suspected cases οof guests or staff member which complies with Greece’s Hotel protocols and legislation.
The Management of our Hotel is committed in fully implementing Greece’s Hotel Safety Protocols.
We wish you a safe and pleasant stay in our hotel !